We have made every effort to develop, test and supply a safe and reliable product. However due to the nature of any physical training aid, we are unable to prevent accidents and potential injury.
- We recommend that you have a safe environment that you are training in. The use of a bouldering pad or mat will help too.
- Do not load a single Module with more than 125kg
- Modules should be fully inserted into the stars prior to loading
- Modules should be fully unloaded prior to removal from the Base Station
- We recommend that anyone under 18 years old should be supervised and not use any hold with an edge smaller than 40mm
- We recommend that any training sessions should be coach led - please ask a qualified coach for support
- We do not recommend the use of full crimps while training.
When you are training on the Seeing Stars Training System, we recommend you train using a variety of grip types. Some of our Modules suit a certain grip type more than others. But, when it comes to crimping, we STRONGLY recommend that you do NOT use the Full Crimp.
Finally, if you have any questions which we have not addressed, please do not hesitate to contact us.